Car Number 71
I got into arena racing about 5-6 years ago when my dad used to take me to many of the races. I told my dad that I wanted to race so first he got himself a car to make sure it was safe enough for me. Then he told me if I really wanted it I would have to save up for a helmet. To his surprise I did. So the season after my dad's debut, I made mine.
- Birthday: 2/9/00
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 125
- Favorite junk food: Pizza
- Favorite movie: The Breakfast Club
- Favorite sports team: Baltimore Ravens
- Favorite ride at Kings Dominion: The Intimidator
- Favorite NASCAR driver: Denny Hamlin
- High school: Thomas Dale High School
- What I like most about
love the people that you meet at the races. Drivers, crew members, and even the fans! Everyone is so different and I think it is so cool meeting new people. Especially the little kids. They're so cute and some of their passions for racing is just amazing for them being so young.